This quick and easy recipe is certainly going to become a favorite for those looking to eat healthy without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Without a messy clean up using the OrGreenic skillet, you’ll have time to sit back, relax, and enjoy a delicious meal.
1 1/2 cup onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
16 oz. ground lean turkey
3/4 tsp. Black pepper
1 tsp. Sea salt
3 tbsp. egg whites
1/3 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1 tbsp. Worchester sauce
1 tbsp. Tomato ketchup
- Preheat oven to 325⁰
- Sauté onion and garlic in your OrGreenic skillet for 5 min., or until onion is transparent
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Form mixture into 18 meatballs
- Place meatballs in skillet over high heat; rotate them so that all sides are browned.
- Cover OrGreenic skillet with tin foil and place in oven.
- Cook meatballs for 25 minutes then enjoy!
Serving size: 3 meatballs
Makes 6 servings
165 calories per serving